Fibet S.p.A. respects the user’s privacy and is committed to protect it.
Our website has been designed in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 and with Legislative Decree 196 30th June 2003, and subsequent modifications by Leg. Decree 101, 10th August 2018.
In particular, browsing our website neither involves the disclosure of personal information, nor allows any data profiling activity.
Range of application of this notice
This notice is addressed to the users of our website www.fibet.it, including those who fill in online forms, send emails or other communication to Fibet S.p.A. through its website.
Links to websites not related to Fibet S.p.A.
Our website contains links to other sites offering information contents without advertising. By accessing the above mentioned links the user will leave our website. Fibet S.p.A. has no control over the content of other websites and their privacy policies. The user is advised to consult the data handling notices published by other websites before carrying on browsing.
Browsing our website
Simply browsing our website www.fibet.it without filling in forms or sending emails or other communication does not involve any gathering or storage of personal data by Fibet S.p.A.
As part of their ordinary operation, the computer systems and software programs used for our website will gather certain data as a result of Internet transmission protocols. Data collected are of the following kinds: IP address, domain name of the computer of the connected user, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) address of the requested resources, the time of said requests, the methods by which a request is sent to the server, the size of the file sent back in response, the numeric code indicating the status code of the response (success, error, etc.), other parameters related to the operating system and IT environment of the user (“technical logs”).
Although such data are processed anonymously, they may, by their own nature, help identify the user by being associated and processed together with data held by third parties. Fibet S.p.A. only processes data in order to gather anonymous statistical information about access to its own website, and to check its correct functioning. Only in limited cases – in particular, when a computer crime is being suspected against Fibet S.p.A. via access to its website – can data be processed in order to ascertain responsibilities. Apart from technical logs, no other personal data is gathered while browsing the website.
Personal data processing
The website www.fibet.it features a contact form asking for such information that is strictly necessary in order to contact the user. The optional, voluntary and explicit returning by the user of the form will involve the gathering by Fibet S.p.A. of the sender’s information, in order to reply to their request, as well as to gather other personal data included in the above mentioned form, in order to process their request and give the appropriate response.
Fibet S.p.A. will not share with third parties any personal data gathered through its own website, which might allow other companies or commercial partners to send advertising contents, commercial information, sale offers of products or services.
Only in limited cases – in particular, when a computer crime is being suspected against Fibet S.p.A. via access to its website – can data be processed in order to ascertain responsibilities. Apart from technical logs, no other personal data is gathered while browsing the website.
Personal information security
In compliance with comma 32 of the UE Regulation 2016/679, Fibet S.p.A. has adopted the appropriate physical, data-processing and management procedures in order to protect the information gathered through its own website.
Access to user’s personal data and issues of accountability
The information provided by the contact form sent through our website will be processed exclusively by Fibet S.p.A.’s authorized personnel, in compliance with comma 29 of UE Regulation 2016/679. According to the duties involved therein, such authorization will determine the type of data to be processed with a view to protect the privacy of their contents.
Legal basis of data processing
The processing of data associated with browsing our website is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, Fibet S.p.A.; the processing of data provided by the user through the contact form or the sending of emails is based on the user’s consent.
Data subject’s rights
- Right of access (comma 15, UE Regulation 2016/679). Any user has the right to enquire from the data controller whether any data processing concerning them is in progress. If this is the case, the user is entitled to access such data and receive information about the following: the purpose of the data processing; the kinds of data being processed; the entities (or kinds of entities) with whom the user’s data have been, or are going to be, shared; the data retention period, or the criteria used in its determination; the existence of a right to correct or delete the above mentioned data, as well as the right to object to the processing, or to request its limitation.
- Right of correction (comma 16, UE Regulation 2016/679). Any user has the right to obtain from the data controller without unjustified delay the correction of any inaccurate data concerning them, as well as the integration of any incomplete data (prior to the sending of a statement containing all missing information).
- Right to data deletion (comma 17, UE Regulation 2016/679). With the exception of the cases laid down in comma 17, par. 3, GDPR 2016/679, any user has the right to obtain from the data controller without unjustified delay the deletion of the data concerning them.
- Right to limitation (comma 18, UE Regulation 2016/679). Any user has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of data processing, whenever any of the conditions laid down in comma 10, par. 1 of UE Regulation 2016/679 are fulfilled.
- Right to data portability (comma 20, UE Regulation 2016/679). In the cases provided for by the law, without running counter to the rights and liberties of others, any user has the right to obtain – in a structured format that is standard and machine-readable – such data concerning them as have been communicated to the data controller. The user will also have the unimpeded right to communicate such data to another controller
- Right to object (comma 21, UE Regulation 2016/679). Any user has the right to object, at any time and for personal circumstances, to the processing of any data concerning them, pursuant to comma 6, par. 1, items e) or f) of UE Regulation 2016/679. The data controller will be under the obligation to refrain from any further processing, unless cogent grounds are shown to justify the processing of data, thus taking precedence over the interests, rights and liberties of the user, or with the aim to ascertain, exercise or protect another entity’s right in a judicial proceeding
- Right to withdrawal of consent. In cases where the processing of data is justified by comma 6, par. 1, item a), or, alternatively, by comma 9, par. 2, item a) of UE Regulation 2016/679, any user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out while the consent was valid
- Right to complain. Any user who has doubts over the controller’s lawful processing of their data has the right to complain to the Data Protection Supervisor by following the steps and instructions published on the DPS official website: www.garanteprivacy.it
All requests concerning the exercise of the above mentioned rights should be sent in writing to Fibet S.p.A., Via Alba n. 12/6, Moncalieri (TO), or by certified email to: email@example.com. A time limit of 30 (thirty) days is established for all replies to the requests concerning the exercise of the user’s rights specified in points I to IV above, to be extended up to 3 (three) months in cases of higher complexity (as estimated by the data controller).